Saturday, April 7, 2012

California and some news

We were able to go to California and see Jason, Katie and Braden! It was so fun! We were able to go to Sea World, the Price is Right and CafĂ© Rio! YummyJ We had such a fun time and can’t wait to live closer to these guys. Here is a little look at our fun.




Braden snuggling with his uncle Kirk.












Kirk got a great picture of the polar bear!

Cute mommy and baby same beautiful blue eyes!













Here is our latest fun news...






7 comments:

Katie said...

Love it!! that is such a cute idea!! What a cute belly!! I will have to get some of your pictures! We miss you guys!

Arritt said...

We're just way too excited for this little girl!! It looks like you had such a fun trip and I loved how you ranked Cafe Rio right along side Sea World and the Price is Right!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

THAT IS THEE CUTEST PIC EVER! What a fun idea, I love it! And I love your lil "basketball!" :) (I still think you're itty bitty) I'm so excited for this sweet baby girl to get here. Love you guys!

Krista said...

What a fun trip and sweet pictures of the Polar Bear. So glad you are having a girl!!! I might bea little biased ;) but girls are pretty wonderful.

Nicole Lloyd said...

yay for a girl! My mom will be so excited too. She loves that all of us are having girls first and repopulating our laurel group! :) Call me soon when you're not busy I'd love to talk to you!

Sterzers said...

Looks like a fun vacation!! :) And we are soooo excited for a new baby girl!!! Now if you just didn't live so far away........ I am going to be dying to meet her! :) And you look adorable Falycia!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Hurray for a girl! She will be a beauty.