Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Update!


Ok it's about time for an update! I have been meaning to post this for so long but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Now that I finally am posting it is supper late and I am really tiered. So Short and sweet for those that don't know, (although I can't think of anyone who doesn't)....Kirk and I are expecting! We couldn't be more excited and are feeling very blessed. Here is the one picture I have at about 15 weeks right now I am 18 and getting bigger. More fun and info. to come later!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats! Looks like we're in this together.

Sterzers said...

You are ADORABLE!!! We are so excited for you guys you will be the BEST parents!!

b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

Love the pose! You are so stinkin tiny! You loook fabulous! Miss you soo much. Wish I could be there with you.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Hopefully it hasn't been to awful for you.

Nicole Lloyd said...

Yay yay! You look amazing by the way. Tyler is going to be making periodic trips to New Jersey now for work so maybe I'll have to join him sometime so I can see you!