Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Five years and Five Months!

Kirk and I celebrated 5 years on our lucky day Friday the 13th! I can’t believe it has been 5 years since our wedding! On the other hand it feels like we have always been together and I can’t believe it is only 5 years, in a good way. I am lucky to have married this man and feel so blessed every day. We celebrated by just being together! Kirk has been so busy with school lately I feel like I only get to see him for maybe an hour at the most during the week days, so when I get a full night with him it is fantastic! We went down to Little Italy and ate at a cute Italian place that played live music and then headed home for some chocolate fondue. It was a fun night.

Here I am 5 months! Crazy half way there, I think it is coming to fast!! She is a mover too, I am worried I might have a wild one on my hands! She is always kicking and moving, the only time she manages to sit still is when Kirk puts his hands on:) It is so much fun to finally feel her.


6 comments:

Katie said...

So cute!! Your belly has definitely grown since you were here!! (that's a good thing...it's adorable!)

Sterzers said...

You are sooo beautiful!!! It is so fun to feel them moving- glad she is keeping you on your toes already. Congrats on 5 years! :) We are so glad you are in our family!!

Krista said...

Feeling the little baby move is one of the highlights of being prego. You look adorable!

Arritt said...

What a gorgeous picture of you!! Congrats on 5 years!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Are you sure there is a baby in there? Gosh you look fantastic! Having the baby moving around is the best. One of my kids would stretch out all the time and I once saw the outline of a foot on my stomach. So crazy and such a miracle in there:)

Kris said...

Happy late anniversary! And a BIG congratulations on the baby... I had no idea that you were pregnant. I'm SO happy for you guys though! Glad all seems to be going well with the pregnancy so far and yea for a girl!