Sunday, September 29, 2013

As a photographer it would make sense that naturally I love photos! I love having big prints up on the wall of our family, I love coming up with fun ideas or thinking of the perfect pose to blow up in a ginormous size to hang on the wall.  In my head we are positioned perfect with perfect smiles and perfect set up behind us.  I do however have a hard time turning this expectation to someone else to pay to try and capture for my family, and me. So the inevitable happens… I end up bagging Kirk to get dressed up, look like idiots to the people that pass us as we smile at a tripod and suffer through my what seem like endless hours of picture taking to get that one perfect shot! We had not taken a REAL family photo since Adley had been born, and it was killing me! Finally I convinced Kirk and we headed out. This however was our first time with a little one and my expectations were still high... 








Where's the baby?



Needless to say it was an adventure! Both babies were done before we started, more than half the photos where out of focus and I was dripping sweat at the end. I think we will be hiring from now on. But we did get a few keepers.   









BIG GIRL NOW! 
 Adley has moved up to a big girl car seat! It is crazy! I will admit I might of cried a little when she had to switch seats, time goes to fast! But as you can see from the picture below she just loves facing forward!





Just a few random shots!





2 comments:

Krista said...

Those pictures turned out so good. I love the one of you guys walking. So sweet and you look great! Can't believe that baby of yours is old enough to sit forward. WOW! So cute!

Jarae said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the pictures. You guys really are such a cute family! And Falycia you are just so pretty. You get prettier and prettier the older you get. :)