Sunday, August 12, 2012

My sister Katie put together a virtual baby shower for me! It was so much fun, everyone mailed packages and then we set up a day that I would open them all, I was able to skype with family on the day of opening so that was even more exciting!!  I am sorry we didn't get pictures of everyone's gifts, I am just now realizing. Thank you so much to everyone that sent us something, we have really been blessed and I am touched by all those that have thought of us and helped us out! It has been such a blessing. 









 I think we now have about everything except the baby!! We are ready for her to come! The Dr. says nothing is happening yet and we still have some time, which I guess is good so Kirk can take his boards. But we will gladly welcome her anytime after 7pm on the 22nd. :) Love you all!

2 comments:

Nicole Lloyd said...

Fun stuff! Sorry I had brought mine earlier so it couldn't be part of the shower. I can't wait to see your little beauty! Good luck to Kirk in the meantime!

Sterzers said...

So much fun- we are so excited to have a girl coming to the family!!! We need to start balancing it out. :) Love you guys so excited to see what the next week or so brings!!