Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GATHER ROUND KIDS ITS JIMMER TIME!!!





PLAY THE FOLLOWING AUDIO CLIP! Goes with the above picture.
Listen!



I just have to take a minute and express my appreciation to Jimmer Fredette!! I am seriously enfatuated with the way he plays basketball, and man he has a jumper that is silky smooth. When I am having a tough day I like to think of Jimmer and the 39 points he scored on the poor Rebels of UNLV, or the most recent deluge of 47 points on the stumbling Utes of Utah. The kid has range, stamina, and is just a likable guy. Right before half against Utah he nails a three from 40 ft out as Greg Wrubell so beatifully called, and what does he do? He walks stoically off the court; no thumping of the chest, jumping up and down with arms flailing, not Jimmer. He has ice running through his veins and he is in the hunt for player of the year. I implore any and all readers of this blog, my dear friends and family to seriously find the BYU basketball schedule and watch any and all the games on TV. If you live within a bordering state, try and make the drive and witness this amazing player. I would seriously love to fly in from NYC to watch just one more home game in the Marriot Center. In tribute to Jimmer I leave you these wonderful images. Falycia just thinks I'm silly, but I love college basketball and I love the Cougs!! GO BYU!!!

4 comments:

Sterzers said...

Wow haha you and Brian really have an obsession!! hahaha!!! He is way fun to watch though we will miss him for sure next year! Time square on New years looked like a blast and it was so fun to see you guys on t.v.! You are practically famous now!

Sterzers said...

I full heartedly concur with every that has been stated in this blog. I too have a man crush on Jimmer Jammer and Jackson! My first born kid will be named JJ!
-Brian

Katie said...

Wow, I say that sounds like more than a little man crush Kirk!! jk- we love Jimmer too!! He's a stud!

New Family said...

Kirk...I have to brag that I got to play ball with Jimmer (it was just for a minute, but it was a great minute!) last Thursday, and he even signed a shirt!! It was a great Thursday morning, even if my entire 6th grade class just watched awe.