Saturday, August 28, 2010

Toothpaste Fun :)

So we found this little gadget on a really cool website called slickdeals.net. It is a toothpaste roller upper thingy m' bob that has a suction cup to hang it on the mirror. I think it is pretty nifty and we got it for like 78 cents. It's now not on sale but is still only like a $1.60 with free shipping. Here are some pictures of it and why it is so cool. Here is the link to get to the product which in linked through slickdeals.net: http://www.meritline.com/rolling-toothpaste-squeezer---p-27260.aspx

P.S. Falycia wanted me to clarify that this is my (Kirk's) post. Also the purchasing of this completely indispensable toothpaste roller was solely my doing. Falycia is embarassed by this post and wishes to not be associated with it in any way, shape, or form.

5 comments:

Arritt said...

Okay, this really made me laugh. Especially the part where Falycia is embarassed. It's fun to see your New York pictures and that you're adjusting to city life. It'll be so cool to be there for New Year's Eve!

Sterzers said...

Fancy gadget! haha made me laugh!! loved your New York pictures. Keep them coming!!

Katie said...

lol, pretty sweet! made me want one.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

BAHAHAHA! I love that Falycia had to be disassociated with it :) You guys crack me right up...and so did the post. Do these come in different colors? If I can get it in hot pink it's a done dealio. Can't beat a screaming deal on a must-have! So good to "see" you guys tonight :)

b said...

haha!! oh my gosh, Ryan would LOVE one of these, he's always telling me to stop squeezing from the top :) miss you guys!!